Model : CU420EGUK
SALTO’s latest Control Unit makes it even easier to bring superior access control to your facility thanks to the ability to control and manage multiple doors through one Ethernet connection and one IP address. This means that extending SALTO access control benefits to all those doors where a stand-alone electronic escutcheon cannot be fitted (electric strikes, magnets, barriers, elevators, etc.) is even easier and more cost-effective.
- Online ethernet door controller.
- Two wall reader connections, read in – read out locking, and has Anti Pass Back mode available by connecting 2 wall readers.
- Two relay output.
- To be used with SALTO Mifare card wall readers (WRDBE04B)
- Request to exit (RTE) switch input.
- Door monitoring and tamper monitoring via contacts input.
- Door state input.
- Relay outputs can be controlled with time tables.
- Supplied with case.
Product installation guide