CL515 Heavy Duty Tubular Mortice Latch
- Tubular Mortice Latch
- Code free option available
- Suitable for high traffic uses
- Low maintenance PVD finish
- Stainless steel & polished brass finishes
- Full size lever handle
Heavy duty tubular mortice latch. The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered.
The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
- Internal doors and external doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty tubular mortice latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Code Free access option on the keypad
In Code Free mode the outside lever will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
Supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 11 buttons a total of 2,047 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Codes: 8,191 non sequential codes available
Code free option: CL515
Code change method: Requires removal of lock from door
Code in / code out: No
Code storage: Single code
Door thickness: 35mm – 60mm (1 3/8″ – 2 3/8″)
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Spindle type: 2 part 8mm (5/16″) spring loaded spindle
Suitable for: Internal and external use
Type: Tubular mortice latch